Community Project: 101 Ways To Lose The Game!
Contest: The Game Google Doodle
The game-you just lost itThe game.The game-you just lost it by Noah-is-1337-at-art
What does it mean when someone says 'You just lost the game'?
Well, it's very, very simple.
This is The game.
You are now playing The game.
The game is won if everyone in the world is playing The game.
The object is to try and forget about about the game.
Every time you remember The game you lose.
Then you have to publicly announce that you lost The game.
When you remember The game, you have 15 minutes to talk about it, then you go back to forgetting it.
Let's break this down into 3 steps:
1. You remember The game.
2. You say 'I just lost The game'.
3. After 15 minutes of remembering it, you go back to forgetting it.
It's that simple.
Saying you just lost the game is a great way to break awkward silence. It can be used whenever, and wherever. It's a great game to teach to younger kids.
Once you learn about the game, you are playing it. You have no choice.
So don't think about it.
And guess what.
We just lost the game.
I lost the GameCongrats if you are reading this you have lost the game.I lost the Game by Tytrin
What is 'the game' you ask?
Alright, the game is simple, only a few rules so please try to keep up.
First rule, to win you must not, i repeat, not think of the game!
If you do you have lost, simple right?
So if you lose, you must attempt to make those around you lose as well,
the easy way is stating plainly in a clear and calm voice 'I lost the Game'
but more commonly, a member of the game will shout this out then quickly run for cover, as many members do not like to lose the game.
so Congratulations, you have just lost the game for the first time, and are now doomed to be enslaved to in an eternal cycle of lose. Hurray!
Don't worry eventually you will derive joy form making others lose the game, finding more and more Devious way to make them lose, much like this you.
LOST Game - Insider First LookLOST Game - Insider First Look by simondrawsstuff
A friend of my friend's ex-girlfriend's stepsister's ex-boyfriend's uncle's stepgrandmother works with the people that are currently developing the LOST video game, and so I got to take a first insider look at the game.
Let me start off by saying that the graphics are nothing short of spectacular, and even feature a completely unique style, setting the game apart from everything else. The designers made sure to let the players feel as if they actually were IN their favourite TV show, and therefore the game's graphics look and feel as if you were playing the game on the hatch's old computer!
The gameplay varies, in the main part of the game you are able to maneuver around the island as Vincent, trying to find your way off of it and while doing so you may interact with plants (doing the thing dogs do), fight with randomly appearing enemies such as polar bears or smoke monsters, and of course, interact with the Losties. Interacting with the Losties starts different mini-games.
|More Journal Entries|
| Main Rules |
1. You are always playing The Game;
2. Whenever you think of The Game, you lose;
3. Loss of The Game must be announced.
4. The Grace Period: after losing The Game, there is a period of 15 to 30 minutes during which you can remember The Game without losing it.
5. The End of The Game: some people trust that The Game will end once the Queen of England or the British Prime Minister (or perhaps any other important political figure) announce their loss of The Game on public television.
6. Winning The Game: many players believe that Chuck Norris is the only one capable of winning the game. It is uncertain, however, whether this is true or not, for it might be that not even Chuck Norris is awsome enough to win The Game.
1. Everyone is allowed and encouraged to freely join the group whenever they want. More members equals more losses, which therefore equals more rage and fun!
2. You are free to submit any The Game related deviations to our Featured gallery. If you think your deviation better suits another category, you're free to submit it there and we'll organize it later if we have to.
3. Since, needless to say, we are a community, it's only polite that you adress to other people with manners and avoid pointless cursing. (It's ok to curse if you lost The Game, though; but keep it within reason).
4. Everyone who comments in our group profile wins a Llama Badge. YAY LET'S COMMENT OMG!
www.LoseTheGame.com - The Game's official website
LoseTheGameDotCom - The Game's official DeviantART account
Contest: The Game Google Doodle (with real prizes!)
Community Project: 101 Ways To Lose The Game
|Visitors: They lose The Game.|